A friend from abroad is visiting your country next month She is planning to stay with you but can t accommodate her Write a letter to her Tell her the reason Apologies Make alternative arrangements

A friend from abroad is visiting your country next month. She is planning to stay with you, but can't accommodate her. Write a letter to her
Tell her the reason
Apologies
Make alternative arrangements

Dear Anna,
Hello, how are you? Hope you are having a joyous time. I am writing this letter express my happiness that you are planning to trip in my country India next month and will stay at my place. However, due to my some prior commitments i will not be able to accommodate you at my place.
From your itinerary I got to know that your are visiting my country from 24th till 28th next month. However, during that period i have to go for a very important business meeting to New York along with my colleagues. This meeting is very crucial for my job position as well as for the company performance.
I really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I too was waiting to meet you and spend some quality time.
Alternatively, i have booked a room for you in The Raddisson hotel for 5 days which i very close to my residence. Moreover, there are many beautiful historical places to visit in India such as The Red For, The Taj Mahal. Do try the succulent and scrumptious street food which is very famous
Please do let me know at the earliest of what you think about this plan.
Best wishes,
prabhpreet Kaur