A friend has agreed to look after your house and pet while you are on holiday Write a letter to your friend In your letter give contact details for when you are away give instructions about how to care for your pet describe other household duties

A friend has agreed to look after your house and pet while you are on holiday.

Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
give contact details for when you are away
give instructions about how to care for your pet
describe other household duties

Dear Sarah,

Hope you’re doing well. First, I want to thank you for accepting to look after the house and my dog Husky. I am leaving next Thursday at 8:00 pm to LA California where I’ll be meeting Dan my fiancé and will be back after one week.

Husky, is a very calm dog, his schedule is written on a piece of paper pined on the fridge. The outing time is once per day which is basically around 6:30 pm and his bath day is every Friday morning. Any additional detail is written on the paper about his food and other things.
Considering the households the cleaning company will arrive Friday afternoon around 2:30 pm, where all you have to do is stay in the garden with Husky. Regarding their payment it will be paid online. Only one thing you have to do is keep the house tidy and wash the dishes very well please.
I appreciate your help a lot, will see you when I’ll came back maybe we’ll have a drink at our holiday. Lots of love and kisses.

Regards,