A friend you made while you were studying abroad has written to ask you for help in finding a job in your country You have heard about a job in a local company that might be suitable for him or her Write a letter to this friend in your letter Tell your fr

A friend you made while you were studying abroad has written to ask you for help in finding a job in your country. You have heard about a job in a local company that might be suitable for him or her.
Write a letter to this friend, in your letter :
Tell your friend about the job and what sort of work it involves
Say why you think the job would be suitable for him/her
Explain how to apply for the job

Dear Martin
How are you ? I hope your family is well. I ‘m writing this letter to inform you about the job that you want to apply for.
As you know, My friend still worked in FPT corporation as a Human Resource Positionfor two years, and he told me that recently they have been applying for a data analyst. Every analyst in my company often work from Monday to Saturday morning, which can be fit with your timetable.
Needless to say, you don’t need to worry about not fitness with this job because of two year experience in this position in the previous company. Moreover, this is the job which often work with some of your similar feature such as number and chart.
My brother’s name is Hoang, and He also has engaged in the procedure of employment in the Data analyst position. I will give you his contact information include the phone number and email adress of him, So you can use two kinds of address in order to apply for this position and wait for the interview.
Take care,
Minh