You are going to another country to study You would like to do a part time job while you are studying so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help Write a letter to your friend In your letter give details of your study plans explain why you w

You are going to another country to study. You would like to do a part-time job while you are studying, so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
give details of your study plans
explain why you want to get a part-time job
suggest how your friend could help you find a job

Dear ABC,
I hope you are doing great my amigo. I am planning to come to Canada next month for masters. I would need your help as I need to get a part-time job while doing post-graduation. I am going to elaborate you about my plans further.

I am interested in pursuing my post-graduation in power systems and control. I have found the University of Alberta providing this course at a great price and as I need to prove my credentials. I want to do a part-time job in any Industrial firm dealing in Automation for power systems so that I can get some extra credentials and get some experience of working in this field.

I know you must be busy in your own stuff but I need your favor in this because I know you work in SIEMENS PVT. LTD that deals in power system technology and they need a trainee so you can help me get this part-time job easily.

it will be a great thing as I will be able to complete my masters on time and can get a permanent job.

I will be looking forward from you and it will be a big help for me in my journey.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ