Essay topics: You are working for a company. You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this.
Write a letter to your manager. In your letter
•explain why you want to take time off work
• give details of the amount of time you need
• suggest how your work could be covered while you are away
Hope you're doing well. I'm writing to inform you that I need urgent leaves in first week of coming month.
I've a very important function at my home. It will go on for at least 4 to 6 days. The total days are yet to be confirmed however, I need 6 days of leaves. Before function, I need to look after the arrangements required to be done. I'll join the company immediately after that.
As we know, by this month end, we've to deliver the major production deployment so, in next month we've to deliver production support only. I'll give a brief overview of the project to the team members. After this, I’ll arrange a query session too which will help them in learning the project theoretically and conceptually. So, in my absence, it would be easy for them to work.
I’ll share my contact details with the team. For any issues they can contact me anytime. I would really grateful if you could sanction my leaves.
Look forward for your reply.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||RSudhir||78||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||chitra||73||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 days ago||JuliusMichael||73||Read full essay|
|7 months 6 days ago||miladpouya||73||Read full essay|
|7 months 2 weeks email@example.com||70||Read full essay|
|9 months 3 weeks ago||jimpan||75||Read full essay|
|10 months 3 days ago||tvaishnavi||89||Read full essay|
|10 months 6 days ago||baharferdosi||56||Read full essay|
|10 months 3 weeks ago||danykallery||56||Read full essay|
|10 months 4 weeks ago||hs2mann||73||Read full essay|
- You are a current student of Loren Brusque University, studying Business Administration. You want to apply for the post of Quality Assurance Manager you have recently seen on the university's notice board. Write a letter to Mr. Walker, and•Give your rea (73)
- On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost.Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company. In your letter: Describe the item you lost• Explain how you lost it• Tell t (78)
- Some people argue that immigrants should adopt the local culture when immigrating to a new country. An alternative view is that they can adapt to a new environment by establishing a minor community. Discuss these two views and give your opinion. (67)
- It is sometimes said that people should be encouraged to get married beforethey are 30, as this is best both for individual and for society.Do you agree or disagree ? (84)
- Your local hospital has advertised for people to help to do unpaid work helping at the hospital. You would like to do some work at the hospital in your free time. Write a letter to the hospital. In your letter Explain why you would like to do unpaid work (61)
- You are working for a company. You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this.Write a letter to your manager. In your letter•explain why you want to take time off work• give details of the amount of time you need• sugges (80)
- You should spend about 40 minutes on this task. Being a celebrity - such as famous film star or sports personality - brings problems as well as benefits. Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems?Give reasons for your answe (87)
- Write about the following topic:Discuss the advantages and disadvantages o f high school students having part-timejobs.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your ownknowledge or experience. (56)
- These days, many people are interested in buying organic food even though it is oftenmore expensive than conventionally produced food.What are some reasons that people prefer organic food? Do you think it is importantto buy organic food despite the higher (73)
- You have decided to leave your current job and look for a new one.Write a letter to a friend. In your letter• explain why you want to leave your current job• what kind of job you are looking for• ask for some help or advice (84)