You have been looking after your friend s house while they were on holiday However you have forgotten to do something that they asked you to do before they left Write a letter to your friend In your letter Apologise to your friend Explain how you forgot t

You have been looking after your friend’s house while they were on holiday. However, you have forgotten to do something that they asked you to do before they left.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
Apologise to your friend
Explain how you forgot to do what they asked
Offer something to make up for the mistake

Dear Nam

How are you and the family going ? I hope you enjoyed your holiday, and we could drink coffee together after your return journey. Anyway, I’m afraid that I’m writing this letter to make an apology to you.

Did you know I said that I could look after your house last week when you had a trip with your family ? I'm really sorry but I’ve just noticed that I forgot to fix your bike . I haven’t got a clue how it happened.

As you know, It was my fault as I forgot to do it. I tried to do all the things you asked me before. Unfortunately, my aunt called me immediately and I had to arrive at the hospital to visit my grandmother, who had a heart attack. I probably should have fixed it before my aunt’s call.

I could bring my box to help you. However, the problem is that I don’t know how to fix it if I have sufficient tools to do it . How about going to the bike store to buy the missing items? Of course, I’m going to fix it for you if I have all the necessary tools.

I hope you understand Nam. Sorry again. I really hope you aren’t too upset.

See you soon.

Manh