I am writing to you to explore about some other substitute of getting entrance in the Master of Hospital Administration" course at your university as my IELTS score is only six.
Allow me to introduce myself first, I am a Medical student that aspire to pursue the higher studies from your prestigious university. It is extremely pivotal for me to get the admission this year only since, my college is giving me scholarship for this course but if I fail to get get access this year than woefully they will not support my further education. Although, I must admit that my IELTS score is quite low however, I did some research on the admission criterias.
Fortunately, I found out that if a student has high academic rank than his application can be accepted as an exception. Since, I am a brilliant student indeed, I was the topper of my college thus, I firmly believe that my application might also fall into the same category. Therefore, it will be great, if you can go through my academic career thoroughly and then take your final decision as I am very keen to be associated with such a reputed institution.
Seeking your kind assistance.
- TPO-02 - Integrated Writing Task In many organizations, perhaps the best way to approach certain new projects is to assemble a group of people into a team. Having a team of people attack a project offers several advantages. First of all, a group of people86
- TPO-14 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.70
- TPO-09 - Integrated Writing Task Car manufacturers and governments have been eagerly seeking a replacement for the automobile's main source of power, the internal-combustion engine. By far the most promising alternative source of energy for cars is the hy66
- Your local council is considering closing a sport and leisure center that it runs, in order to save money,Write a letter to the local council, in your letter,Give details of how you and your friends or family use the center.Explain the why the center is i87
- TPO-23 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.Use specific reasons an70
Grammar and spelling errors:
Line 4, column 1, Rule ID: WHITESPACE_RULE
Message: Possible typo: you repeated a whitespace
...versity as my IELTS score is only six. Allow me to introduce myself first, I am...
Line 5, column 278, Rule ID: ENGLISH_WORD_REPEAT_RULE
Message: Possible typo: you repeated a word
...arship for this course but if I fail to get get access this year than woefully they wil...
Transition Words or Phrases used:
also, but, first, however, if, so, then, therefore, thus
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 8.0 7.48453608247 107% => OK
Auxiliary verbs: 6.0 4.92783505155 122% => OK
Conjunction : 2.0 5.05154639175 40% => More conjunction wanted.
Relative clauses : 4.0 3.03092783505 132% => OK
Pronoun: 39.0 32.9175257732 118% => OK
Preposition: 20.0 26.3917525773 76% => OK
Nominalization: 8.0 3.85567010309 207% => Less nominalizations (nouns with a suffix like: tion ment ence ance) wanted.
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 997.0 937.175257732 106% => OK
No of words: 206.0 206.0 100% => OK
Chars per words: 4.83980582524 4.54256449028 107% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.78849575616 3.78020617076 100% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.96608297645 2.54303337028 117% => OK
Unique words: 132.0 127.690721649 103% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.640776699029 0.622605031667 103% => OK
syllable_count: 317.7 290.88556701 109% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.5 1.41237113402 106% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 12.0 9.13402061856 131% => OK
Article: 0.0 0.824742268041 0% => OK
Subordination: 1.0 1.83505154639 54% => OK
Conjunction: 0.0 0.463917525773 0% => OK
Preposition: 0.0 1.44329896907 0% => More preposition wanted as sentence beginning.
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 9.0 12.6804123711 71% => Need more sentences. Double check the format of sentences, make sure there is a space between two sentences, or have enough periods. And also check the lengths of sentences, maybe they are too long.
Sentence length: 22.0 16.3608247423 134% => The Avg. Sentence Length is relatively long.
Sentence length SD: 66.3442202121 44.8134815571 148% => OK
Chars per sentence: 110.777777778 76.5299724578 145% => OK
Words per sentence: 22.8888888889 16.8248392259 136% => OK
Discourse Markers: 6.22222222222 4.34317383033 143% => OK
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.29896907216 93% => OK
Language errors: 2.0 2.54639175258 79% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 7.0 7.41237113402 94% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 2.0 1.49484536082 134% => OK
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 0.0 3.94845360825 0% => More facts, knowledge or examples wanted.
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.171973411577 0.216113520407 80% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.074392929729 0.0766984524023 97% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0476849218519 0.0603063233224 79% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.108899223755 0.12726935374 86% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0536360617962 0.0580467560999 92% => OK
automated_readability_index: 12.8 8.37731958763 153% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 57.61 70.7449484536 81% => OK
smog_index: 8.8 3.82989690722 230% => Smog_index is high.
flesch_kincaid_grade: 10.7 7.45979381443 143% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 11.09 8.71597938144 127% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 8.64 7.59969072165 114% => OK
difficult_words: 51.0 41.2886597938 124% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 14.0 8.62886597938 162% => OK
gunning_fog: 10.8 8.54432989691 126% => OK
text_standard: 11.0 8.15463917526 135% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 81.4606741573 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 7.25 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.