You recently bought a new computer for your flat but it did not work, You phoned the shop but no action was taken. Write the letter to the shop manager.In your letter, - Describe the problem with the computer - Explain what happened when you phoned the sh

You recently bought a new computer for your flat but it did not work, You phoned the shop but no action was taken. Write the letter to the shop manager.
In your letter,
- Describe the problem with the computer
- Explain what happened when you phoned the shop
- stay what you like manager to do it

write 150 words

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to to complain about the recent computer purchased which I bought from Bampalapity store room. The model name is Dell-500, 16 GB Ram, 512 GB hard disk, 16inch monitor duel core processor. The problem was display and computer continuously breaks and can not load certain application and program. First two days, it worked without any trouble , and later screen display has an issue continuously.

Since the computer has several issues from purchased day , I called your shop helpline but unfortunately I was put in the queue, after 10 minutes only I got the chance and while I was explaining the matter, the cut-off the call. I am frustrated on this matter. I wonder why they behave in the way , as it is a top-notch computer hardware shop in our nation, I came there.

Due to this problem and lack of customer service, I was unable to use my computer. I suggest two solutions this problem, one is replacing the new computer with same model other one is returned the money, I am happy if you take any aforementioned solutions. I really did not expect this kind of things from reputed company. I kindly request you to take prompt action otherwise it leads jeopardies

I look forward your reply

Yours sincerely,
Piraba

Sentence: I am writing to to complain about the recent computer purchased which I bought from Bampalapity store room.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by an infinitival to
Suggestion: Refer to to and to

The problem was display and computer continuously breaks and can not load certain application and program.
The problem was the display, and the computer continuously breaks and can not load certain applications or programs. // a lot of 'and'

the cut-off the call
they cut-off the call

I suggest two solutions this problem,
I suggest two solutions for this problem,

one is replacing the new computer with same model other one is returned the money
one is replacing the new computer with the same model; another one is to return the money

----------------------