Advertisement plays a major role on TV in developed market economies. Despite the benefits of such information, many people are critical of the role of TV advertising. Write an essay analyzing the positive and negative effects of TV advertisement.

TV advertisement has popular today. It is good in some ways, but it is not always so. This essay discusses the advantages and the challenges that TV commercial may create.

There are many benefits of TV advertisement. The first advantage is that it brings those who have products and services to sell into contact with those who want to buy. Customers have more opportunities to choose what type of products they buy due to the prize or the design. In addition, advertising on TV helps entrepreneurs make up their mind to create advertising strategies and the sales of company increase.

Commercials on TV cause customers several main drawbacks. The customers extremely believe that TV advertisement engender irritating. What our feelings is when watching the programs were interrupted. Another downside is that advertisers spend a lot of money making a satisfactory commercial. The longer time, the more expensive it is. Many people think that making commercial is the kinds of wasting money because some customers suspect reliability of advertising on TV and pretermit it.

In conclusion, people said that everything has both sides. The most significant is what our thoughts about it. TV advertisement is good when you consider that how many percentage we can trust.

What our feelings is when watching the programs were interrupted.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

The longer time, the more expensive it is.
The longer the time, the more expensive it is.

The most significant is what our thoughts about it.

Sentence: Many people think that making commercial is the kinds of wasting money because some customers suspect reliability of advertising on TV and pretermit it.
Error: pretermit Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted