Almost everyone agrees that one should be training children to recycle waste to save the Earths natural resources. Some believe that it is parents who should teach their children to recycle waste. Others argue that school is the best place to teach this.

Almost everyone agrees that one should be training children to recycle waste to save the Earths natural resources. Some believe that it is parents who should teach their children to recycle waste. Others argue that school is the best place to teach this. Discuss both the views.

Fortunately, in the last few years, growing number of people are being wary regarding the utmost importance of wastage recycling awareness among children. The issue of who, in particular, is responsible for the process has though been the matter of debate. I contend there is equal and indispensable responsibility of both the teachers and the parents in the approach.

Parents, undoubtedly, play a great role in training their children how to recycle waste products. Domestic waste comprise major proportion of the total residual output. This implies it would be more practical and convenient to enmesh the habit of reusing residual products among children at home. Furthermore, children spend most of their forming period with their parents , hence even trivial aspects of adults general behaviour tend to impose profound effect on them. If parents demonstrate the way of using different bins for recyclable and non-recyclabe products, children are more likely to follow the same. Therefore, parents can contribute great deal in the process.

Having said so, contribution of school in imbibing the waste recycling attitude among pupils can also not be denied. Teachers are given genuine authority to look after children after their parents. They can make students both learn and follow recycling processes as a part of the academic curriculum and student discipline. Perhaps, it would be more effective to teach the process among some stubborn students. One way might be to organise programme asking students to display their recycled products. A provision of luring incentive can make a huge difference. Hence, teachers can attribute much to the learning of recycling processes among children.

In the final analysis, balanced approach from both the parents and the school can pledge environmental friendly younger generation. Role of none of them is less valid than the other.

growing number of people are being wary
a growing number of people are being wary

there is equal and indispensable responsibility
there is an equal and indispensable responsibility

Sentence: The issue of who, in particular, is responsible for the process has though been the matter of debate.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to of and who