The college years are the best time in a person's life. Agree or Disagree. Give reasons to support your opinion.

I concur that the best period in persons' lives is the time when we studying at the colleges. During that time, we do not have to deal with pressure. Furthermore, this is the only moment that our lives are always surrounded by friends.

According to the first reason about pressure, during studying at college, we do not have to account to anyone. The only responsibility is to make sure that we can pass all test exams. These tasks are not taught as much as the tasks we face along professional and family lives. During studying, we have rooms for failing as well as do not have to care or take care others seriously.

For the reason about friends, those college days were the only moment that we have plenty of time to develop friendship with others. Furthermore, we are mature enough to budget time by ourselves. Thus, we can choose to hang out with friends as much as we want. We generally know that this situation is barely to meet after we graduated.

I accept that my statement is not true for some people such as who purchase education opportunity by renting money from banks. For these people, the college years are the critical period because they do not be allowed to fail the tests so that they cannot spend too much time with friends. However, these group of people are not the majority. Normally, most people have the best time in their lives during studying at the colleges.

Ultimately, for most people, the college days are the most perfect time in their lives. People who experienced this period always dream about, and would like to go back to those days.

when we studying at the colleges
when we are studying at the colleges

for some people such as who purchase education
for some people such as those who purchase education

because they do not be allowed to fail the tests
because they are not be allowed to fail the tests