Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishme

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (Write at least 250 words)

Two thinking ways about crime punishment have triggered unsolved debate. It is the argument between the side believe that every one who commit crime should be revenged in the same level of what they did, and the opposite side argues that circumstances and motivation behind crime scene should be taken into justice process consideration.

According the former stand point, they think that to implement the laws to everyone equally is the right way for maintaining and strengthening laws and orders. The strong of rule of law principle will makes people not dare to challenge peaceful of society. Furthermore, they believe that even a person who surrounded by worst circumstances or emotion still have choices to not commit bad action. In other words, it is undeniable that bad people did bad thing because they choose to do it. Thus, it is they responsibility to accept full level of punishment.

For the side that tries to raise reasons about circumstance and motivation, they point that both of these factors influence individual action. For example, the widespread of inequity may drive people steel things for feeding their life and family, or sometime people violate others because they are provoked intensively. Thus, if they do it because of necessary, uncontrollable, or no choice, it is injustice to punish them as same as who commit the crime even they have alternative ways ready for choosing.

Regarding to the contrast point of views, as far as I concern the important of strengthening laws and orders to an extent, I still think the latter point of view is worth the former one. More than the reason I have provided, the way which advocate us to look deeply into the roots of bad action makes us could fixing the problems more precisely (decreasing inequity for reducing thief number is for example). Secondly, this way makes people always revise themselves that whether they contribute to the crime situation indirectly or not (neglecting poverty problem is for instance). This way of thinking will generates collective sense to people, and creates a warm society.

every one who commit crime
every one who commits crime

to challenge peaceful of society.
to challenge the peace of society.

a person who surrounded by worst circumstances
a person who is surrounded by worst circumstances

it is they responsibility
it is their responsibility

will makes people not
will make people not

Sentence: Regarding to the contrast point of views, as far as I concern the important of strengthening laws and orders to an extent, I still think the latter point of view is worth the former one.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to worth and the

Sentence: More than the reason I have provided, the way which advocate us to look deeply into the roots of bad action makes us could fixing the problems more precisely decreasing inequity for reducing thief number is for example.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to could and fixing