Crime is nearly always related to the environment in which it occurs.For this reason, international laws and international law courts are unrealistic and will not succeed in reducing crime levels in different countries. Discuss.

We support egalitarian view so that every individual can survice with equal oppportunity. But due to diverse nature of environment, people are also diversed and execute various traits ranging from worst to best.Crime is almost result of abject poverty and lack of proper education which could be somehow can be checked by promulgatig international law and court.

I believe that crime is always associated with surrounding environment.Perhaps,Other factors are also superficial but the ambient environment where individual has grown up backs him to pursue good or bad deed.In fact, people who lived in bad environment tend to develop bad character and similarly does the good environment. Moreover, many international laws have been implemented in order to tackle various cross-border crimes but has failed to accomplish its objectives. Law only is not enough to refrain an individual from committing heinous crime as every crime is abetted by environment.

International court has been set up to detain culprits and punish accordingly.But this way to reduce crime has hardly helped. For example, A crime committed in one country could be perceived in a different way in another country therefore international law as well as court could not be applied in same level in different country. Furthermore, country has its own law and constitution to perceive what activities is worth considering crime. So it totally relies upon lobbyist from different countries. Despite adverse circumstances, international court has helped a bit to bring down criminal activities.

Admittedly,modern education plays vital role to civilized every individual wherever on grows up.As we say education begets development, even worst environment can be modeled to best one with systematized education. Only then we can develop an utopia where the only thing exists is ideal society without insane.

Sentence: We support egalitarian view so that every individual can survice with equal oppportunity.
Error: survice Suggestion: survive
Error: oppportunity Suggestion: opportunity

Sentence: But due to diverse nature of environment, people are also diversed and execute various traits ranging from worst to best.Crime is almost result of abject poverty and lack of proper education which could be somehow can be checked by promulgatig international law and court.
Error: promulgatig Suggestion: promulgating
Error: diversed Suggestion: No alternate word