Dieting does not help people lose weight

Since people these days are becoming more conscious about their well-being,diet programme has become one of the popular options in modern socities. While some people believe dieting can improve the quality of one’s life,others argue that it only disrupts one’s health.

First of all,as a matter of fact,diet in most cases is used combination with physical exercises to lose weight in those who are overweight or obese.Undeniably,obesity can inevitably lead to a large number of deseases such as steatosis,heart deseases, diabetes, hypertension and even cancer. That’s why most people tend to achieve a balanced diet. Apart from obesity,there are several other reasons,which somehow force them being inclined to keep a diet,like self-confidence,peer pressure,work requirements and so on. Admittedly,a number of diet patterns have changed most people’s life to better. That’s why majority of people believe that dieting is the best and rewarding way to lose one’s weight.

Others argue that dieting is not effective in order to achieve a healthy weight.They base their idea on the fact that about 95% of people who lose weight by dieting will regain it in 1-5 years. Since dieting,by definition,is a temporary food plan,it will not work in the long-run. Moreover,the deprivation of restrictive diets may lead to a diet-overeat or diet-binge cycle.Furthermore,they claim that fad diets can be harmful because they may lack essential nutrients.

In conclusion,a good diet prolong our longetivity along with maintaining general health. Despite trifling objections,on balance,I am apt to keeping a healthy diet bearing in the mind the ”blessings” it presumably is able to bring easily.

Sentence: In conclusion,a good diet prolong our longetivity along with maintaining general health.
Description: The fragment diet prolong our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prolong with verb, past tense

Sentence: Since people these days are becoming more conscious about their well-being,diet programme has become one of the popular options in modern socities.
Error: socities Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: First of all,as a matter of fact,diet in most cases is used combination with physical exercises to lose weight in those who are overweight or obese.Undeniably,obesity can inevitably lead to a large number of deseases such as steatosis,heart deseases, diabetes, hypertension and even cancer.
Error: deseases Suggestion: deceases

Error: longetivity Suggestion: longevity