Do you think business should hire employees who will spend entire lives working for the company?

There is no doubt that until these days most of business houses have played pivotal role in widening ramifications of societies. However,the stability and growth of them are not only due to clutching employees but also many other concomitant factors. Some people argue that business should hire licking employees rather than as usual, which on the other hand, others ostensibly take umbrage at this idea.

First and foremost, inexorable rise of numbers of businesses and their size and fame cannot be credited to their employees only. Most often,this is true. However,in my opinion business houses should hire avid employee with excellent expertise and acuteness. Qualified,scholar and resolute employee with adroit skills easily outweighs the employee who only spends time in business without yielding fruitful result. Therefore, sitting on official chair and presenting physically for longer hour in office is not the key responsibility of the employee but rather liable to develop strategy and apply seemingly to play instrumental role to grow business.

On the other hand, humanity is another factor that is vital for business to expand its boundaries. Nowadays,people are aware of social and ethical aspects of business as well. Hence, business house cannot ignore its social, ethical and moral side too.For example, Microsoft Corporation is one of the world's most successful firm which is not only because of its competent and highly qualified staffs but also because of its involvement in society as it annually distributes money from its charity fund. Furthermore, the success of this company is neither because of its employees who spend long hour in company nor because of its quality products.

Moreover,better service,availability,accessibility,reliable customer service and many others are far important than having employees who are working day and night in business firm. Organisation culture, planning, organising,staffing along with moral and ethical contribution to society is prime for sustaining business growth. Management's perspicacity and efficiency in tackling adverse situation equally can be credited to business growth.

In a nutshell, though the fact that employees play vital role in governing business houses it can not be deny that its growth can not solely rely up on employees who give more hours to it but there are many other factors which play key role on expanding it.

employees play vital role
employees play a vital role

it can not be deny that
it can not be denied that

its growth can not solely rely up on
its growth can not solely relied up on

who give more hours to it but there are many other factors which play key role on expanding it.
Description: 'it' refers to what?

Sentence: Organisation culture, planning, organising,staffing along with moral and ethical contribution to society is prime for sustaining business growth.
Error: organising Suggestion: organizing

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.