Do you think business should hires employees who will spend their entire lives working for the company? Explain why dou agree or disagree !

In this globalization era, business is one of important things improving the economic of the country. So, many people consider that business should hire employees who will spend their entire lifes working for the company. I disagree with the opinion with some reasons.

To improve the company, the director has to hire the best employee for every particular job. It does not mean that the director has to look for employee who will spend his entire lives for the company but the employee must have good loyality to the company where he works. Having good loyality means that the employee should responsible to his job. For example, doing all duties diciplinely. The most important is the employee does not tell the company’s secret to other people because if it is spreaded, the company will be bankrupt.

For human right reason, the employee should not spend their entire lives to the company because his responsibility not only in the company but he has other responsibilities in other places such as family, organizations, and friends. If the employee spend his entire lives only for the company it will break the employeee’s right to improve his live. Moreover, every person is free to improve his live and free to decide their job as long as the employee responsible with the job. The employee also can move to the other company if he wants as long as he does not break the contract with current company.

Accordingly, it can be concluded that employees should not spend their entire lives to the company. The employee should have a good responsibility to their job and have a good loyality to the company.

Sentence: Having good loyality means that the employee should responsible to his job.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to should and responsible

Sentence: If the employee spend his entire lives only for the company it will break the employeee's right to improve his live.
Description: The fragment employee spend his is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace spend with verb, past tense

Sentence: Moreover, every person is free to improve his live and free to decide their job as long as the employee responsible with the job.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to employee and responsible

The most important is the employee does not tell
The most important thing is that the employee does not tell

Sentence: It does not mean that the director has to look for employee who will spend his entire lives for the company but the employee must have good loyality to the company where he works.
Error: loyality Suggestion: loyalty

Error: loyality Suggestion: loyalty

Sentence: For example, doing all duties diciplinely.
Error: diciplinely Suggestion: discipline

Sentence: The most important is the employee does not tell the company's secret to other people because if it is spreaded, the company will be bankrupt.
Error: spreaded Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The employee should have a good responsibility to their job and have a good loyality to the company.
Error: loyality Suggestion: loyalty