EducationSome people believe that a college or university education should be a available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available to only good students. Discuss these views. Which view do you agree with? Explain why?

The issue whether or not competent students are permitted to go to university to be considered a hotly debated issue. There are those who argued that it is essential to open doors for all students to go university. However, the others do not agree with this view-point because they think that it should be separate good students from the others. To my mind, I am in favour of the first argument for several reasons.

It may be true that university is a place where students gain much more valuable things than any anothers. Students would absorb scientific knowledge from professors and this substantial knowledge is valuable for the profession of students in the future. What is more, university education has been considered to be an independent life for those who would like to be more mature because students have to deal with living far from home when they are separate from their parents. Therefore, it is unequal to allow only good students to go to university.

Another reason is that all students would understand better different life styles and cultures of many regions. Students are from different local areas and even they come from different foreign countries, so students have wider perspective of cultural values as well as establish closed relationships with each other. Via face to face conversation, they would understand better about characteristics and this also would make the students have community solidarity to help to get over substantive issues which they deal with their courses.

It seems to me that there are many benefits for those who go to university, so all students should be allowed to approach university education to gain both scientific knowledge and practical experience in life. It is not necessary to discriminate between incompetent and competent students relating to university education.

that it should be separate good students from the others.
that it should separate good students from the others.

students gain much more valuable things than any anothers.
students gain much more valuable things than any others.

when they are separate from their parents
when they are separated from their parents

Sentence: It may be true that university is a place where students gain much more valuable things than any anothers.
Error: anothers Suggestion: No alternate word

Need to discuss 'higher education should be available to only good students' too