Environmental pollution is a serious issue and it is important to take steps on an individual level to reduce it. But now, since it is becoming an international issue, it is time to take environmental protection to a higher level. To what extent do you ag

Environmental pollution is a serious issue and it is important to take steps on an individual level to reduce it. But now, since it is becoming an international issue, it is time to take environmental protection to a higher level. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The green issue has now become so pressing that the best possible efforts from an individual level sole seems to be an inept approach. It is agreed that as the severity of the problem is expanding expeditely, the matter demands further grave concerns in a global level.

Perhaps the most significant cause for the need of an international collaboration in mitigating environmental pollution is the fact that the conventional energy sources are running out. Twenty-first century highly rely on fossil fuels as a major source of energy. While getting on development ladder, mankind ended up exploitin...

Twenty-first century highly rely on fossil fuels
Twenty-first century highly relies on fossil fuels

global warming and green house effect is gaining much hype
global warming and green house effect are gaining much hype

Sentence: It is agreed that as the severity of the problem is expanding expeditely, the matter demands further grave concerns in a global level.
Error: expeditely Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Hence, to amend the situation, adjustment in legislation in international level is a pre-requisite.
Error: pre-requisite Suggestion: prerequisite