Fast-cooking meals as a popular way of eating

Fast-cooking meals becoming as a popular way of eating since them not only easy to get and delicious but also affordable in budget. While some people prefer to choose this modern foods, I believe that traditional foods and traditional way of making foods is still the best way to having meals for several reasons.

The first is the nutrient which contained in the traditional diets. As people know, traditional foods is consist of food containing high nutrients and fibers. These two are known have effect to make healthy body by digestion and accelerate defecation. By preparing our own menu, people can choose the most suitable diet based on the needs. In addition, selecting fresh ingredient is another important thing to consider. We cannot have this criteria in fast foods.

The next reason is how much money should be spent. Traditional foods is obviously cheaper than the convenient foods because some ingredients are available in fresh market and can be obtained in small amounts. Nevertheless, sometimes people want to be free from domestic chores than choose to go to a fast-foods restaurants. Due to the price, people will reduce to eat the fast foods and rather to spent money in other ways.

The third reason is togetherness when family sitting in the same table to eat their dinner. This situation would not be the same if they go to a restaurant. In the house, each member feels free to laugh and share their opinion. They also can prepare the meals together.

To sum up, it is true that fast foods is more convenient and popular due to the practical matters. However, home cooking is healthier, cheaper and more meaningful to whole family member.

Fast-cooking meals becoming as a popular way of eating since them not only easy to get and delicious but also affordable in budget.
Fast-cooking meals are becoming as a popular way of eating since they are not only easy to get and delicious but also affordable in budget.

to choose this modern foods
to choose this modern food
to choose these modern foods

is still the best way to having meals for several reasons.
is still the best way to have meals for several reasons.

The first is the nutrient which contained in the traditional diets
The first is the nutrient which is contained in the traditional diets

Sentence: As people know, traditional foods is consist of food containing high nutrients and fibers.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and consist

Sentence: These two are known have effect to make healthy body by digestion and accelerate defecation.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to known and have

Traditional foods is obviously cheaper
Traditional foods are obviously cheaper

when family sitting in the same table to eat their dinner.
when family is sitting in the same table to eat their dinner.

Sentence: We cannot have this criteria in fast foods.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and criteria

Sentence: Due to the price, people will reduce to eat the fast foods and rather to spent money in other ways.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and spent