Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today. What are causes of global warming and measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issues?

No one can argue that the hottest of international issue is global warming. Since the earth temperature has increased rapidly in the last twenty years, it has negative effects to several countries around the world. Many unpredictable weathers such as drought and thunder storm happen frequently in many areas. As a result, the causes and solutions of the global warming need to be discussed carefully.

To begin with, the main cause of this problem can attribute to carbon emission and deforestation. Firstly, many human activities release tons of carbon and several toxic gases. The industrial parts and transportation activities are continuously polluting fumes to the atmosphere which is rising the temperature of global. The high number of carbon users and the expansion of industrial areas are also created the negative impact to the environment. Secondly, since the over exploration of population around the world, the needs of natural resources has increased significantly. Human have to discover and invade forest areas in order to supply their essential needs. Consequently, the forest areas have deceased rapidly in many countries. Lacking trees can affect directly to the global warming.

There are many measures to tackle this problem. Both the government and individuals need to operate work in order to protect forest areas and avoid using fossil fuels. Some necessary policies from the government such as limiting carbon emission per year should be released and practiced effectively. Moreover, individuals also should avoid use a private car and use public transportation options instead.

In conclusion, the global warming is a very crucial issue of human beings that we need to solve this problem for the future of later generations on this planet. Hopefully, with all effective measures can remain the global temperature and helps to pressure the earth to our descendant.

the needs of natural resources has increased significantly
the needs of natural resources have increased significantly

with all effective measures can remain the global temperature and helps to pressure the earth to our descendant.

Good job in this essay. You develop sentences better.