Graduates who can not find work in their chosen fields should be advised to do a second degree, rather than taking a job that does not interest them. To what extent do you agree with this statement.

As a consequence of economic recession, now students graduating from university find many difficulties to get their dream job. Hence, some people suggest that these students should study a second degree instead of receiving a job, which is not in their chosen fields. In my opinion, I partly agree with this idea.

In the first place, it is claimed that by dint of doing a second degree, graduates will double their job opportunities in the future. For example, a graduate with business degree and finance can work in many fields such as sale, purchasing, finance, banking ... Therefore, it will bring the great advantages for graduated students to get a well-paid job. Moreover, when they finish their second qualification, the economy may become more thrive and it would speed up the promotion in their career ladder.

Nevertheless, only if the students are fortunate in that their parents can fund their studies can this direction of taking second degree be effective. Unfortunately, the fact is that many students now have to borrow money from the bank for their first degree and commit to repay it when they start working. Therefore, even the job is not as well as these graduates expected they should take this to avoid getting into debt. In addition, if they still have the real desire of carrying on second degree, they also can choose to attend evening class or online class, which is at a very flexible time.

In conclusion, graduates should consider carefully before making a decision of driving on their study or taking a job, which they are not interested in, because it will have the strong effect on their career in the future.

Sentence: Moreover, when they finish their second qualification, the economy may become more thrive and it would speed up the promotion in their career ladder.
Description: The fragment more thrive and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace thrive with verb, past participle