Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness? RE WRITE

Cheerfulness conceivably is essential to human lives. Someone may find it hard to explain while majority of the population find it as a mutual reaction to anything that they encounter in daily basis. In addition, there are elements that are so significant in attaining joyfulness.

In my own perspective, gladness is not that difficult to define, since anyone can possibly choose to practice this everyday. It is actually a choice. Moreover, I observed that by being contented in everything and anything that we have in life will bring us pleasure.For instance, having the job that will help us feed our family, go to the places we wanted to visit and enjoy with and buy the things that we wanted to have will give us a joyful feeling. Many things will lead us to this emotion if we are only opening our minds to anything that surrounds us. Doing the things that will give us enjoyment, being grateful for whatever things we have in life then possibly that will bring ecstasy to all of us.

However,if there are things that will make you sad try to ignore them. Only focus on the things that will make you joyful. In particular, If you have an office mate that irritates you a lot. Then find a way to disregard it. Always think that this would not bring you the feeling that you are regularly aiming for. As a matter of fact happiness is just in the mind. That means in whatever we do let us find ways to be cheerful and do not allow other individuals or any situation to control us in how we wanted to enjoy our life.

In conclusion, by choosing to be happy it will motivate us to reach our goal. It will even affect individuals that surrounds us. As the saying goes,"Happiness is contagious." If only we chooses to feel happy and contented then we can also influence people surrounding us to do the same.

Don't put 'us' at the second paragraph while 'you' in the third paragraph.