How do movies and television influence people’s behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer

Media is important element in the information shipment. Besides that, media is using for education delivery. The people can learn more from media which has various kinds nowadays. One of important Medias is television and become commonly preference choice of people to get intelligence. In television, many shows present to fulfill the people need that thirst of information and it is always updated regularly. A movie is one of shows that usually display in television and may influence people behavior.

There will always a television occurred in a house. For several people, they usually have television not only one in a house but also more than two television. It makes utilizing of television cannot be controlled especially for children activity. When the children go home from school, they usually have much time to play and they often choose to watch television. The parents usually just allow the children to watch television as a lot as they want. But, the children who have always watch television too often become unsociable because they just spend much time in front of television.

Watch movie can be able to give a lot information and knowledge. We usually more interest to watch movie for learning because it shows with fascinating ways. There are several movies just considered for adult only and not providing for children but sometimes the children can access them freely. It is because lost oversees of parents from the children activity. As the result, they can be influence from unsuitable shows for children under age. This condition can be destructive for children behavior. So, the children need parental guide to choose the show that appropriate with their age.

Ultimately, television and movie can be influence people’s behavior especially for children who have unstable character in their age. It makes television and movie is as one way to intrude people behavior in easily.

Media is important element
Medium is an important element

Sentence: A movie is one of shows that usually display in television and may influence people behavior.
Suggestion: Refer to people and behavior

Sentence: It makes utilizing of television cannot be controlled especially for children activity.
Description: two verbs in one sentence

because lost oversees of parents from the children activity.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

Sentence: This condition can be destructive for children behavior.
Suggestion: Refer to children and behavior

Sentence: It makes television and movie is as one way to intrude people behavior in easily.