How far do you agree or disagree with the above opinion?What are some of the job skills that employers look for in new employees?

How far do you agree or disagree with the above opinion?
What are some of the job skills that employers look for in new employees?

Pursuing degree in university is arguably to be the best way to get better future. While many people believe that universities actually focus on the basic knowledge based on chosen major only in order to master it, I, like some others, think that such academic institution is better to offer some special course for enhancing needed skills in future workforce. This essay will support the aforementioned opinion with some reasons and suggest several job skills that high level companies look for.

It is well known that multitasking graduates are easy to find their dream job compared to the other counterpart. It should be understood that employers have a tendency to hire someone who has several expertise. It means they no need to pay many people who master one competence only. Such situation has direct link to company's outcome which needs to be limited.

Furthermore, there is some expertise that should be owned by graduates with the aim of getting job immediately. Most importantly, having studied by many scientist who concern on this matter states that the competence which contributes most to the success of reaching well-paid job is communication skill. It is because this dexterity becomes easily to be identified even before doing the main job. Secondly, it is related to computer skill realizing that most of duties have to be done by computer. Moreover, digital data which is worked in computer is easily to be distributed. Clearly, the ability to master this sophisticated technology is a must.

Ultimately, considering the need of company which tends to likely hire such skillful person, there is a great responsibility of universities and colleges either to provide additional subjects or to train their student separately in order to succeed them. And based on company's demand communication and computer skills should take into account.

they no need to pay many people
they do not need to pay many people