Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problemsTo what extend do you agree and disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective ?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems
To what extend do you agree and disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective ?

High price of petrol reduces the hazardous of traffic and pollution. However, such possible solution is viewed effectively to tackle the lives of inhabitants at risk while some critics argue this assumption. Even though I agree that high price of petrol affects a substantial solution for inhabitant’s problem, it is likely that a considerable number of additional measures should be pondered.

High price of petrol indirectly persuade inhabitants to use public transportation. Obviously, when tremendous inhabitants use mass transportation, the pollution caused by private vehicles can be fell dramatically. While this way is proved by the Netherlands who has high rate of public transport usage, becoming pedestrian with clean air in this country experience an interesting walk. On the other hand, high price of petrol not surprisingly propel gigantic demonstration as the critics while the lower earning cannot afford the daily needs.

However, far beyond any other measure, there might be a possible approach. Adding environmental subject in school might raise schoolchildren self-awareness to preserve environmental surrounds. Therefore, if it well-acculturate, they will maintain friendly environmental behaviour when adult come. Moreover, making a regulation for adding environmental advertisement in a television broadcast might persuade citizen in order to raise people’s environmental awareness. A more detailed look at the measures shows that the overall outcome in numbers is not always similar. Taking an instance from Indonesia’s government program which namely Adiwayata, such a mark for friendly environment school. While it still produce unfriendly student who commonly litter trash outside the dustbin, this program run ineffectively. Indeed, people sometimes skip the the broadcast when watching news.

It seems to me that the aforementioned evidence reveals measures not always similar with the outcome. While government suggest an approach to tackle inhabitant problems, it is impossible to success without self awareness in each citizen.

High price of petrol reduces the hazardous of traffic and pollution.
High price of petrol reduces hazardous traffic and pollution.

High price of petrol indirectly persuade inhabitants
High price of petrol indirectly persuades inhabitants

becoming pedestrian with clean air in this country experience an interesting walk.
pedestrians with clean air in this country experience an interesting walk.

Sentence: Adding environmental subject in school might raise schoolchildren self-awareness to preserve environmental surrounds.
Suggestion: Refer to schoolchildren and self-awareness

Sentence: Therefore, if it well-acculturate, they will maintain friendly environmental behaviour when adult come.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to it and well-acculturate

Sentence: Indeed, people sometimes skip the the broadcast when watching news.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: While government suggest an approach to tackle inhabitant problems, it is impossible to success without self awareness in each citizen.
Description: The fragment government suggest an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace suggest with verb, past tense