Essay topics: Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Internet has revolutionised social, commercial, educational and official world by its incredible services. Presently, it is called an ocean of knowledge. However, every information provided by Internet is not believed to be authentic. Here, I would like to accord with given statement.
There are manifold points to shore up my point of view. First and foremost, the presence of fake sites has surely degraded services of information. For example, it requires lot of hard work to accumulate genuine facts or information about some topics especially related to past. Hence, some sites developers, sometime, could not manage real information and therefore people are served with fake justifications ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||sndhuabhi||78||Read full essay|
|7 months 1 day ago||honza||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 9 months ago||Hussein1987||78||Read full essay|
|3 years 6 months ago||vjtca28||55||Read full essay|
|3 years 6 months ago||vjtca28||82||Read full essay|
|3 years 8 months ago||vjtca28||85||Read full essay|
- Some people believe that physical fitness of strong individuals and teams is the reason for most sports achievements. Others, however, think that mental attitude is more important. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (47)
- Some people say that TV advertisements have benefits, while others believe the opposite. Discuss both views, give your own opinion and include examples from your experience. (72)
- Some parents believe that reading entertainment books is a waste of time. In their opinion, children should only read serious, educational books. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include relevant examples from your own experience (75)
- Nowadays the importance of teachers is diminishing due to increased availability of alternative resources to students. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement ? Give reasons for your answer and support with relevant examples. (80)
- Newspaper will remain the main source of getting news in the and Internet will not have any effect. Do you agree of disagree with the given statement ? Give resins for your answer and include relevant examples. (80)
- Some people think that the best way to motivate and encourage people to work hard is to pay them how much they produce and sell. Do you agree or disagree ? Include any relevant examples based on your knowledge and experience. (92)
- Some people think that school should teach students to understand right, wrong and good behaviour, instead of this being only parents responsibility. Do you agree or disagree with the given statement ? (76.5)
- Some people are convinced that mature age employees are beneficial to a company. Others think that younger employees contribute more and hence more beneficial to a company. Discuss both the views and give your opinion. (76.5)
- Some believe that modern technology is increasing the gap between rich and poor people, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (82)
- Some people think that government should invest in arts and cultural events. Others think that government should invest money on more important things. (93.5)