It is better for boys and girls to study separately rather than study in mixed classes. They are less distracted and this leads to better results?Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

It is better for boys and girls to study separately rather than study in mixed classes. They are less distracted and this leads to better results?
Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Today, co-education is becoming more and more popular throughout the world. However, many institutions are coping with the drawbacks of this system. It is agreed that studying individually can be more beneficial than mixed class sex. This will be proved by the two factors, natural law of attraction and comfortableness in the classroom.

Nature has the law that the opposite sex will attract each other. Young children, who become the prey of this rule, lose their focus from the study and take some foolish steps which cost them in their future. For example, suicide cases and acid attacks are arisen in the colleges, mostly in Asian country like India. Most students get depression after unsuccessful in love. That’s why some people are in favor of separated classes of boys and girls.

Relaxation in the schoolroom is the key to grasp the knowledge from teacher. Many educatees feel nervousness in front of the young lady and their concentration level decreases. Thus, the topic of study remains unclear. For instance, pupils should ask the question from the teacher for the crystal clearness of the subject, but they fail to do so due to their stress on their mind. After the examine this point, it is crystallize that kids should acquire knowledge in separated study rooms.

Following the examination of nature’s law of attraction as well as tension, it is clear that different-different classrooms are more useful for boys and girls. In my opinion, all the institutes should adopt this technique for the prosperous future of students.

Sentence: After the examine this point, it is crystallize that kids should acquire knowledge in separated study rooms.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and examine

it is crystallize that
it is crystallized that