Many childhood diseases can now be prevented through the use of vaccines. Should parents be made by law to immunize their children against common diseases or should individuals have the right to choose not to immunize their children?

Many childhood diseases can now be prevented through the use of vaccines.
Should parents be made by law to immunize their children against common diseases or should individuals have the right to choose not to immunize their children?

It is generally agreed today that vaccine safes a lot of children’s lives by means of preventing childhood diseases. Nevertheless, there are parents who, despite of well-known fact about vaccine, believe that they have the right to choose not to immunize their children. However, others think that vaccination is significant thing and individuals should be made by law to use vaccine to their bairns. Personally, I agree with the first statement because I feel that parents have the right to choose not to immunize their children and nobody must put pressure on them.

First of all, let us try to understand what is due indecision of many parents in relation to vaccination? The first thing why parents hesitate is that vaccination can disrupt immunity, especially of newborns. That is due to the fact that theirs immune system is not strong yet. People must know that it is good to start to immunize children at 2-3 years but not newborns. However, except situations when vaccination for newborn is extremely necessary. In many cases, vaccination can be ineffective and dangerous. That is due to the fact that there is no guarantee that vaccine will heal a child from illness and will pass smoothly without any consequences like new diseases that come after vaccination.

However, I understand people who tend to believe that childhood diseases can now be prevented through the use of vaccines because partly they are right. Vaccine reduces the risk of disease and contributes easy passing of illness.

In conclusion, I want to point out that people must treat vaccine extremely carefully, make vaccination in exceptional cases when there is a vital necessity for children, and especially use vaccine only after approval of parents, if they took account of all consequences of vaccination, because they are their children, their responsibility.

that vaccine safes a lot of children’s lives
that vaccine saves a lot of children’s lives

that vaccination is significant thing
that vaccination is an significant thing

Sentence: That is due to the fact that theirs immune system is not strong yet.
Description: A pronoun, possessive is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to theirs and immune