In many countries, more and more young people are unable to find jobs after graduation.What are the possible reasons for this change? What are the solutions for this?

In a competitive job market these days, many young graduates are struggling in getting in an employment. What are the main causes of this situation among new graduates? What are the possible solutions for this unemployed issue? The reasons and some practical measures will be discussed carefully.

To begin with, the over-producing undemanding graduates by universities is mainly responsible for this problem. Many colleges and universities excessively produce graduates in lower demanding fields to the job market, as a result, most undemanding professionals are unable to get in employment. Therefore, the best solutions for this cause is that universities should follow the trend of job market recently and reduce the numbers of students in low demanding fields. However, for those unemployed graduates, their universities should provide helpful events for them such as free consultation, workshops or job fairs, assisting them to became employed eventually.

Another thing to blame is the negative perspective in many employers. This is because, many recruiters are unwilling to hire young applications because of the lack in years of experience unlike senior candidates. Consequently, the educational institutions should adjust the employers' beliefs. If universities present that they produce only highly qualified graduates, who have solid knowledge, vocational skills and able to work directly, many organizations will be more preferable to offer a vacant position to the young graduates.

Lastly, the elderly professionals staying in their professions is also caused the shortage of job prospects. As many professional volunteers, refusing to retire are unwilling to let new professionals access in their lines. However, the government needs to regulate aging professionals to leave their jobs at a certain age, in order to increase the job opportunities for young graduates.

In conclusion, the scarcity of job positions in new graduates is very complicated related to several areas, therefore the educational institutions and governments need to cooperate and come up with some measures which are mentioned above, By doing this, hopefully, the unemployed issue in new graduates will ease gradually.

the over-producing undemanding graduates by universities is mainly responsible

Sentence: However, for those unemployed graduates, their universities should provide helpful events for them such as free consultation, workshops or job fairs, assisting them to became employed eventually.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to to and became

the elderly professionals staying in their professions is also caused the shortage
the elderly professionals staying in their professions are also caused the shortage

the scarcity of job positions in new graduates is very complicated related to several areas
the scarcity of job positions in new graduates is very complicated and it is related to several areas

Paragraph paragraph coherence SD: 0.0204939290381 34% //it means paragraphs are very similar to each other

Ratio of conjunctions: 0.0189189189189 60% //conjunctions: a word used to connect clauses or sentences or to coordinate words in the same clause (e.g., and , but , if )

----------------------