Many people believe that international tourism is a bad thing for their countries.What are the reasons ? What can change the negative attitude ?

Many people believe that international tourism is a bad thing for their countries.
What are the reasons ? What can change the negative attitude ?

We have witnessed a growing number of people are travelling to foreign countries. It is argued that international tourism would bring troubles to local residents. In this essay, I will look into the reasons for this phenomenon and provide some possible solutions.

There are certainly some reasons. One such reasons is that it brings the local residents inconvenience. As the price level of flight tickets are significantly decreased, more and more Chinese are choosing to visit to Australia for various purpose. They using the local public transport services, making metros and shuttle buses extremely crowded. Consequently, local citizens may become aggressive to Chinese due to the inconvenience brought to their lives. Another reason is vastly purchase local products. In China, for example, poison has been discovered in most of the baby milk powders therefore many Chinese travel to Australia and purchase large amount of baby milk powders which cause shortage to Australians.

Fortunately, there are some possible solutions. One of the solutions is international tourism can increase the price of travelling. By simply increasing the level of the price, people would likely not to travel to other countries therefore less travellers may decrease the tension of local residents. However, this will bring down the economy level of countries due to expensive air flight tickets. Another solution is to encourage people to do more research before visit any countries. With more information of foreign countries, tourists are able to understand the culture. This would definitely enhance visitors knowledge of the other countries culture and decrease the level of conflicting when interacting with foreign citizens.

In conclusion, international tourism may bring disturbance to foreign citizens. However, to avoid the local residents prejudice, visitors should encourage to do more research before travel to other countries.

We have witnessed a growing number of people are travelling to foreign countries
We have witnessed a growing number of people who are travelling to foreign countries

As the level of flight tickets are significantly decreased, more and more Chinese are choosing to visit to Australia for various purpose.
As the price level of flight tickets is significantly decreased, more and more Chinese are choosing to visit to Australia for various purposes.

They using the local public transport services
They are using the local public transport services

Another reason is vastly purchase local products
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

large amount of baby milk powders which causes shortage to Australians.
large amount of baby milk powders which cause shortages to Australians.

One of the solutions is international tourism can increase the price of travelling.
One of the solutions is that international tourism can increase the price of travelling.

Another solution is encourage people
Another solution is to encourage people

international tourism may be brought disturbance to foreign citizens
international tourism may bring disturbance to foreign citizens

Sentence: One such reasons is that it brings the local residents inconvenience.
Description: The fragment One such reasons is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are
Suggestion: Refer to residents and inconvenience

Sentence: This would definitely enhance visitors knowledge of the other countries culture and decrease the level of conflicting when interacting with foreign citizens.
Suggestion: Refer to visitors and knowledge
Suggestion: Refer to countries and culture

Sentence: However, visitors should encourage to do more research before travel to other countries in order to avoid the local residents prejudice.
Suggestion: Refer to residents and prejudice