Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children. Many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past.Do you agree or disagree?

Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children. Many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past.

Do you agree or disagree?

Twenty-first centuries like today is the era where it systematically demands parents to work in order to overcome their economic condition. The modern living style which is the cause of globalization and modernization like this will limit the relationships between parents and their children. Thus, children will feel miraculously neglected and will suffer within.

Nowadays, the majority of families have mother and father who works long hours and in return has no time for their children. There is no doubt such condition will impact the psychology of those children both in early ages and who have just turn teenagers. The limitation of contact and attention will slowly drive the relationships of both parents and children much further.

As a matter which has affected many children like me, I believe there should be a dramatic change of this way of living. It cannot be denied the first reason of why children underperformed in school and academically failed is nonetheless because the lack of attention and care from the parents. Hence, the change of such condition is a crucial need.

Parents with children are supposedly to be more selective by their choice of living, choosing the jobs which can overcome both issues is a must. Having the fact that a child’s early stage of life acquires all the love, attention, and supervision from their parents. This means the love affection from parents to children is the recipe for a loving and caring young generation.

From this point of view, I strongly believe parents should be prioritizing their life for their children and not only for the incomes.

Sentence: Thus, children will feel miraculously neglected and will suffer within.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a sentence terminator
Suggestion: Refer to within

both in early ages and who have just turn teenagers.
both in early ages and in teenagers.

because the lack of attention and care from the parents.
because of the lack of attention and care from the parents.