More and more people claim that modern work patterns are a source of stress. What do you think are the causes of this? Can you suggest some possible solutions?

Perhaps in previous decades less people knew about stress than nowadays. Many of society disordinance and many of violence are due to people’s stress.

The job pattern is one of the main factors of getting stress. Hard life situations make people to do what they don’t really want to do. For example many people don’t like their job or even their field of study, they just do it just because their need the money.

The other reason of considering work situation as a stressful source is over-time working that again gaining more money is its reason. In this case people have less time to relax and reset and because of this the number of depressed and stressful employee increases day after day.

The last but not the least cause of getting stress is the increasing level of competition between workers and, companies and industries to get their targets. The responsibility of achieving these goals would obviously be very stressful.

To cut down the pressure of job pattern stress governments and managers should considers citizens psychological health and understand their need their situation and help them. In this case not only their job satisfactions increase but also beside that their efficiency would be better and they will perform better. In other word open relationship between managers and workers and omitting bureaucracy could solves many of their problems.

Also in my opinion the competitors in the same industries could plan a win-win strategy and try to decline their stress and competitive situations.

Don't forget punctuation marks.