As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work,job satisfaction is an important element of individual well being.What factor contribute to job satisfaction for all workers ?

The dynamics of the working style have been changed over the years. People are running a mad race after money and desired goals. A young professional spend most of his/her time at work. In relation to this,the job satisfaction plays a pivotal role.To have a fruitful life and to fetch the maximum output,the job satisfaction is a crucial aspect. The numerous parameters are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,it has been seen that most of the people are indulge in hectic schedules. Currently,the jobs required 100% of an individual because of gradual competition in the society. The young professionals are enthusiastic, dedicated and hard working. However,it is undeniable that job satisfaction is the prime concern.One can not shun the fact that without satisfaction, anyone could not give his/her best in the tasks. In today's scenario,most people spend a major part of their adult life at work. In connection to this,there are numerous factors which attributed to job satisfaction. Firstly,job of interest,One should do what he/she likes. An individual must choose a job of their own liking,for an illustration if someone has a penchant towards photography than he/she must opt photography as a career. Secondly, appreciation, if an individual gets appreciation from time to time in the terms of incentives or promotions than he/she surely replete from the respective job.

Moving further,money,wages play a vital role. The salary must be enough to satisfy an individual so that he/she never remorse at their work or the organization. In addition to this,the various perks from time to time act as a added charm.A job must be good enough to easily fulfill the basic needs of an individual that are food,shelter and cloth. Nowadays,it has been seen that the youths does not rely on a single job and always find some alternate source of income to replete himself/herself. Additionally,people move from place to place in search of betterment of life by changing their jobs. Furthermore,the parameters that provide job satisfaction are the allowances provided by an organization or a company such as fixed deposits, residential flats, transportation facilities,insurance facilities, provision of holidays and increments.These factors act as a cherry on cake.

To recapitulate,I would like to emphasize that an individual must choose a job as according to interests. Likewise,one must choose a company by considering all the pros and cons. By adopting certain steps an individual never regret from his/her job and will fetch the maximum output for the betterment of life.

A young professional spend most of his/her time at work.
A young professional spends most of his/her time at work.

that the youths does not rely on a single job
that the youths do not rely on a single job

an individual never regret from his/her job
an individual will never regret from his/her job

Don't forget punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.