News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in a newspaper. What factors do you think influence their decision? Do we become used to bad news? Would it be better if more good news was reported?

These days it seems that more and more people are becoming a degree more inquisitive about what is happening in the world. Since as so this sense of curiosity has turned into a segregate and profitable industry entitled as mass media, and to a certain degree it is to be the single tool of influencing public's outlook, as the information being supplied is considered to be taken from reliable sources. Though, decisions on what to broadcast and what to conceal from society are taken on news editors own - they have their own views on current affairs. Would the show more negative events to creat...