Nowadays environmental problems are too big to be managed by individual persons or individual countries. In other words, it is an international problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Environmental problems make us vulnerable to disasters and tragedies now and in the future. The greenhouse emission problem was debated by many countries, which has not found an appropriate solution. Therefore, it is the time to take the “appropriate” action towards major environmental issues. This essay will look at each environmental problem and the solutions, before reaching a reasonable conclusion.

The foundation of the environmental problem is the global warming. All the climate changes are the results from global warming, which derived in human practices such as emissions of greenhouse gases. Firstly, the resources (air, water and soil) that require millions of years to recoup have damaged by human activities such as industries and manufacturing factories. Those companies have released various gases and toxins as well as the consumption of fossil fuels to accelerate the global warming. According to the statistic, global warming shows an annual increase of 10% and 30% of the forests are lost to results in deforestation. This is due to growing population demand for more food, shelter and cloth. Therefore, earth's surface would continue to rise and resource depletion. Due to this, earth's surface is occurring with unusual natural disasters such as storm blizzard, desertification, salinity and flood as a result of greenhouse emissions.

Globally, people should take efforts to shift to renewable sources of energy like solar, wind, bio energy and natural gases. The cost of installing the infrastructure and maintaining these sources should be funded by the government as a form of a subsidy. In addition, the government could encourage a society to use the natural gases instead to use of fossil gases. The natural gases used by the companies would get the government subsidies while the fossil fuels used in companies would impose of green taxes.

To control over the number of population, the government could restrict the birth rate. For example, China has regulated “one-child policy”, which allowing Chinese citizens to have one child per family. Otherwise, the family required to pay huge fines to the government. By doing this, the Chinese government could plan for the efficient usage for the remaining resources.

All other environmental issues such as pollution and water are sharing globally. Therefore, each country does not responsible for the global warming but as a whole should be solved the environmental issue.

“one-child policy”, which allowing Chinese citizens to have one child per family.
“one-child policy”, which allows Chinese citizens to have one child per family.
“one-child policy”, which is allowing Chinese citizens to have one child per family.

each country does not responsible
each country is not responsible

but as a whole should be solved the environmental issue.
but as a whole should solve the environmental issue.

Sentence: All the climate changes are the results from global warming, which derived in human practices such as emissions of greenhouse gases.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to which and derived

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Read the essay topic again and think why.