Nowadays most parents put a lot of pressure on their children to succeed. What are the reasons for parents to do this? Does it have a positive or a negative effect on children in general?

The lust of people to be successful is at zenith these days as it thought that life without success is like 'a ship without sailor'. Presently, parents put an enormous pressure on their juveniles to stride for success in every field in this competitive world. Here,i would like to account for both positive and negative impacts of this approach along with causes.

Multifarious causes can be put down behind it. First and foremost, the desire of parents for holding prestigeous reputation in the society plays a phenomenal to force children towards success. To illustrate, every family wants their ...

Sentence: First and foremost, the desire of parents for holding prestigeous reputation in the society plays a phenomenal to force children towards success.
Error: prestigeous Suggestion: prestigious

Sentence: Thus, status concious families are bound to exert pressure on adolescents.
Error: concious Suggestion: conscious

Sentence: Furthermore, creating pressure might be lucrative to relize children every time about his target.
Error: relize Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Hence, pressurizing children unnecessarily could be responsible to reinforce them towards commiting suicide.
Error: commiting Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To recatitulate, undeniably, 'todays children are leaders of tomorrow'. it is mandatory to educate parents about importance of emotional encouragement in a smart way instead of pressurizing so that 'two birds can be killed with one stone'.
Error: recatitulate Suggestion: ?