Nowadays people consider advertising as a negative industry,other people think otherwise.Which viewpoint do you agree with. Use specific reasons to support your opinion.

Nowadays, modern world has got stuck in consumer culture, banners, billboards, radio, TV transmit a flow of information to target shopaholics. Advertising one of the key engine of any business, at the same time, it is eternal life’s companion of every person. Some people consider an advertisement as a mere source of information, while the others believe, this one deliberately tries foist off unnecessary goods.

An advertisement is ‘’magical’’ set of words, pleasant sounds and vivid images, that using of marketing strategy influences people’s subconscious . Advertisers use glamour and fashionable people in their ideas focusing on selling to attract unlucky people. Unfortunately, in poor countries big number of population feel the pinch , that feelings may lead to depression. Futhermore, some companies propagandize junk food, alcohol, tabaco and so forth. In my opinion, such products should be controlled and restricted to broadcast by authorities.

However, how is well known every coin has two sides, and this case is not an exception. Despite of many negative sides of this industry, there are many advantages. From the one side, advertisements inform us about new alternatives and opportunities that we have. People can compare different products and their features, though they not always satisfy expectations. From the other side, business get high quality promotion on a local market .In addition to this fact, big enterprises offer many work places for creative minds, that decrease level of unemployment , because this sphere covers a wide range of occupations. Moreover, it contributes to development of country's economy due to taxes from entrepreneur.

In a nutshell , in spite of many drawbacks, advertising gives people new options and opportunities.

Advertising one of the key engine of any business,
Advertising is one of the key engine of any business,
Advertising as one of the key engine of any business,

this one deliberately tries foist off
this one deliberately tries to foist off

how is well known every coin has two sides
as it is well known every coin has two sides

Sentence: Futhermore, some companies propagandize junk food, alcohol, tabaco and so forth.
Error: Futhermore Suggestion: Further more