One of the consequenes of improved medical care is that people are living longer life expectancy is increasing.Do you think the advantages of this development outweight the disadvantage?

One of the consequenes of improved medical care is that people are living longer life expectancy is increasing.
Do you think the advantages of this development outweight the disadvantage?

In this 21 st centuary technology has developed and due to that the medical facilities have improved and as a result of that scientists have carried new experiments to destroy deadful viruses and bacterias. This leads to make people healthy and live long life.

Firstly, In this modern world there are numerous kind of viruses and bacterias are spreading and depend on the seviority it can be severe or mild. This leads to investigate new experiments and to find new vaccines and drugs against these diseases. Further, it helps to increase humans life time.

Secondly, when we caonsider modern society in Sri Lanka elder population has increased as a result of that the government needs to spend lot of money to take care of them. Due to this fast- running world lots of people are having lack of exercises and this leads to have unhealthy people. Therefore to prevent them from various diseases.

Thiredly, When considering good factors due to this medical facilities pations can relive their pains easily and grand parents can see their younger generation, generation by generation. And parents can keep their children safely with their elders. Not only that when working environments they can spread their experience which is worthwhile to new generation. Apart from that most of the elders are involving handicraft and weaving projects in sri Lanka and that helps to preserve our cultural values and indirectly it is affecting our economy also.

In conclusion, As my point of there are many advantages due to this medical care development and on the other hand to take care of them will be a high cost for government. I think the government should take care of their loneliness and use them to have productive way if they are capable enough to involve in for work. Then that will give significant advantage to entire country.

there are numerous kind of viruses and bacterias are spreading
there are numerous kind of viruses and bacterias which are spreading

when working environments they can spread their experience
in working environments they can spread their experience

Sentence: Further, it helps to increase humans life time.
Suggestion: Refer to humans and life

Sentence: In this 21 st centuary technology has developed and due to that the medical facilities have improved and as a result of that scientists have carried new experiments to destroy deadful viruses and bacterias.
Error: centuary Suggestion: century
Error: deadful Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Firstly, In this modern world there are numerous kind of viruses and bacterias are spreading and depend on the seviority it can be severe or mild.
Error: seviority Suggestion: seniority

Sentence: Secondly, when we caonsider modern society in Sri Lanka elder population has increased as a result of that the government needs to spend lot of money to take care of them.
Error: caonsider Suggestion: consider

Sentence: Thiredly, When considering good factors due to this medical facilities pations can relive their pains easily and grand parents can see their younger generation, generation by generation.
Error: pations Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't forget punctuation marks. Some sentences are too long.