In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area. What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small co

In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area.
What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community?

Several years ago, it is believed that numerous inhabitants staying in the settlement were close one another. However, in the modern time, societies living in the cosmopolitan cities merely have a few people communicating as well. While there are several benefits living in a small community, it also has certain drawbacks.

The mankind staying in a small community such as in the flat apartment will obtain kinship relationship. It is due to the fact that they can communicate regularly. To demonstrate, in the recent decades, many people live in large cities in Indonesia such as Jakarta, Medan, or Makassar often being together for making a conversation with their neighborhood after they spend their time to work. As a consequence, even though they live in a small community, yet they feel as a small family.

On the other hand, this circumstance occasionally causes several drawbacks for the inhabitants. First and foremost, living in a small community such as in the flat apartment causes dull in case they stay in a long period. It is because they never encounter the other families on their day-to-day live. For instance, their daily activities always happen with same people in the flat. Not only this, they will feel uphill when they face some accident in order to asking help since their neighborhoods are busy in their job in diurnal and nocturnal. To sum up, living in a small community sometimes deteriorates them or get risk.

In conclusion, it is evident that although there are some benefits obtained from living in the large cities, the people address certain disadvantages as well. It will be better in case they do not stay for a long time in the apartment, yet they come over to another apartment for seeking new experience.

they face some accident
they face some accidents

they will feel uphill when they face some accident in order to asking help since their neighborhoods are busy in their job in diurnal and nocturnal.

The conclusion is out of topic:
It will be better in case they do not stay for a long time in the apartment, yet they come over to another apartment for seeking new experience.