In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both?Give reasons for your answer and

In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant.

This world is so big, why people do not try to move around the world and learn the culture. Then, they stay in one place to think more about what they get in their vacation.

50 years ago, most people lived in one place-their motherland. They want to stay with their family, they do not know much about other countries. At that time, people just got few of information about other places. Also, they concerned to develop their place to be better. They can live together with their family and care about each other. No one lacked of love. However, when life got hard, that would be difficult to them looking for other opportunities. They were also difficult to accept other cultures. This was because they usually faced the same culture every day.

This is opposite by situation that happening now. Every part of earth has become closer than before, since global trading was signed by many countries. Global trading makes country lines become very slight, moreover almost lost. They agree to share their marketing region and let their people to make business relation with other people across countries. Therefore, today, People can go everywhere easily, for business, holiday etc. Furthermore, there are forms of transportation that can carry people to a place faster than before, such as airplane.

In other hands, people from different country bring their culture more than in the past. This makes some country’s cultures are influenced by other country. Many people can more acceptable with differences, now. However, it will be easy to bad culture to influence teenagers. For example, in Indonesia, many youths leave many traditional rules, such as relation rule between girl and boy. They imitate free sex from west culture. Finally, this time, many senior high school students pregnant without marriage.

Overall, there are many advantages and disadvantages from staying in one place or moving in many places. But, it will better to someone if he can travel to many places and learn many things. Then, he back to his home and share his knowledge to his family.

This is opposite by situation that happening now.
This is opposite by situation that is happening now.

This makes some country’s cultures are influenced by other country.
This makes some country’s cultures more influenced by other countries.

Many people can more acceptable with differences,
Many people can be more acceptable with differences,

it will better to someone
it will be better to someone

he back to his home and share his knowledge to his family.
he will be back to his home and shares his knowledge to his family.