In recent years, the number of crimes committed by young people in major cities throughout the world is increasing. Discuss this issue. Give reasons and suggest some solutions.

In recent years, the number of crimes throughout the world is increasing, special it committed by young people. It is a very shocking situation that a massive number of youngsters involved in crime is increasing day by day. I would like to show some reasons for this phenomenon and suggest some solutions.

First, media is one powerful influence. Many time, vulgarity and violence is show on TV, besides there is strong grow of Internet, young people can find them on internet more times. Children are vulnerable and accept it as natural and try to imitate what is shown. Another reason is the changing family structure. Nowadays, both parents are working to earn money and they don’t have time for children. Children may fall into bad company, club and environment, then children easy enticed by bad people. Such as, they enticed use drugs under peer pressure.

In near times, increasing poverty, unemployment and competition is causing hopelessness and frustration among the youth. They have very much ambitious and usually wish bright future. However, they easy disappointed in social today, especially when they don’t have adult to share difficult problems and remind them.

Now, I want to show some suggestions to solve problem. First, parent should spend more time for their children. They should see some program on TV with each other. And then, parent will explain about term that they just saw for their children. They should find to know what children think and want.

ulgarity and violence is show on TV
ulgarity and violence are shown on TV

besides there is strong grow of Internet,
besides there is a strong grow of Internet,

Minimum 250 words wanted