Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.Which do you consider to be the major influence?

There are no any doubt that, the people have a different character with born. I am not agree with these statement that character of the people have influenced on personality and development.I would like to state experience play vital role to change the character of people.

First of all, people may have to change the character from the different experience which they really face in the real world. people able to change his /her personality and development when they learn form different incident and see a character of other people.secondly, children had raised with those type of character which were really happened in his/her childhood. For instance a children taken those knowledge which his parents behaves . If parents always done overcrowded and violence on houses so, that environment children raised with same bad habits or experience.Thirdly, Life experiences influence our personality and future development. For example, a person who grows up in poverty may turn out to be humble and appreciate the simple things in life.

on the other hand, Most of the research indicate that the genetic or heredity of ancestors effects the character of some children to change his/her personality and development .In this advanced era genetic engineering or biotechnology proved that we carry some particular genes from our parents that explore the integrity, decency, and dignity of our character which is completely different from others.In addition, human have ability to learn from mistakes and adopt themselves in the situation by using sixth senses.

To sum up, after considering both factors I believe that experiences have more influence to develop our personality and characteristics. I believe that the characteristics we are born with have some impact in personality but it does not have more influence than the experiences that we gain in our lifetime.

I am not agree
I do not agree

experience play vital role
experience plays a vital role

people able to
people are able to

For instance a children taken those knowledge which his parents behaves
For instance a child took those knowledge by which his parents behave

genetic or heredity of ancestors effects the character
genetic or heredity of ancestors affects the character

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.