With the rise of in popularlity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the pastTo what extent do you agree or disagree?

With the rise of in popularlity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

With the development of advanced technology, the Internet has developed significantly in recent years and it has played a crucial role in our lives. There are those who argue that the Internet may totally replaces for newspapers. In my mind, I am hostile to this viewpoint for several reasons.

First of all, newspapers still play a vital role in remote areas where the Internet is not connected to meeting demands of the local people. It may be true that although the Internet has been developed dramatically, it has not covered mountainous areas. Therefore, it is essential to have newspapers for those to follow the latest news as well as beneficial policies of the government. For example, in Vietnam, there are still many border areas where there is no electricity as well as the Internet so newspapers has an immeasurable value.

Another reason is that newspapers have been regarded as being much more convenient than the Internet. In the early morning, people may buy a newspaper and it is brought to all over places to read it, even in the parks where readers may both read newspaper and relax. If people would like to search on the Internet instead of reading the newspapers, they should have a modern cell-phone or laptop to be linked to the Internet. However, with the average of the contemporary income, it is hard for all the manual employees to afford to buy the exorbitant electronic devices. What is more, reading newspapers on the screen of the laptops or cell-phones, it is uncomfortable and it could lead to increasing the risk of being short-sighted.

It seems to me that even though the internet has developed more than compared to the past, it is unacceptable to ignore newspapers. Newspapers are being considered as being valuable thanks to their greater conviences. The most appropriate solution is that it should be reconciled the need for the development of the Internet with concern for newspapers.

the Internet may totally replaces for newspapers
the Internet may totally replace newspapers

Sentence: Newspapers are being considered as being valuable thanks to their greater conviences.
Error: conviences Suggestion: convinces