The rising level of congestion and air pollution found in most of the world cities can be attributed directly to the rapidly increasing number of private cars in use. In order to reverse the decline in the quality of life in cities, attempts must be made

Past few years, the world has witnessed a dramatic increase in the population with their own private car. Simultaneously the level of traffic congestion, noise and air pollution have exploded beyond the limit. However, cures can be devised to curb these issues within a manageable boundary.

To begin with, super-evolved technology has given a birth to numerous well equipped automobile industries which in turn are producing cheaper cars in a bulk quantity. Consequently, huge number of people can afford a car without spending a hefty sum of money. Nowadays, people are not only buying many cars for single home use but also using them unnecessarily such as driving even for walking distance. Further, in many developing countries people often buy a car to masquerade themselves elite classes among their communities although they hardly need to use a car to go to their work.

There are many alternatives which if effectively implemented could bring down the problems created by having ample cars on the roads. Firstly, educational awareness campaigns have to be organize particularly aimed at young people explaining the importance of green environment. Secondly, governments should urge their citizens to opt public transport systems by providing affordable, broader and frequent services. For an instance, France has demonstrated an excellent public transport systems along with providing huge number of bicycles for free. Thirdly, surging fuel price and other prices related to purchase of a car such as VAT, registration, carbon tax and insurance premium could make an individual think twice before he actually goes for buying a car. Besides, hiking in the parking fees specifically inside CBD areas inside city and stringent parking limits could also help in reducing the numbers of automobiles in the roads.

To put into a nutshell, undoubtedly a car is very necessary for long distance driving however irresponsible use of it could be detrimental to the green habitat of our biosphere. Hence, it is a high time to prudently understand the priorities and opt for the suitable transportation system from every walks of lives.

the world has witnessed dramatic increase in the population with their own private car.
the world has witnessed a dramatic increase in the population with their own private cars.

super-evolved technology has given a birth to numerous well equipped automobile industries which in turn producing cheaper cars in a bulk quantity.
super-evolved technology has given a birth to numerous well equipped automobile industries which in turn are producing cheaper cars in a bulk quantity.

among their community
among their communities

Firstly, educational awareness campaign particularly aimed at young people explaining the importance of green environment.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

urge their citizens to opt public transport system
urge their citizens to opt public transport systems

could make an individual think twice before actually goes for buying a car.
could make an individual think twice before he actually goes for buying a car.