The rising level of congestion and air pollution found in most of the world cities can be attributed directly to the rapidly increasing number of private cars in use. In order to reverse the decline in the quality of life in cities, attempts must be made

The rising level of congestion and air pollution found in most of the world cities can be attributed directly to the rapidly increasing number of private cars in use. In order to reverse the decline in the quality of life in cities, attempts must be made to encourage people to use their cars less and public transport more. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Obviously, excessive usage of cars on our urban roads is one of the most crucial reasons to cause pollution and congestion. Consequently, people are coerced to live without enjoying their quality of life.

I think, people are fond of spending materialistic life in this modern age. They just want to enjoy and be happy the way they wish without considering the surroundings. Therefore, everybody would like to have personal car to travel even for the short distance due to which there is a huge traffic all the time on the roads. Hence, it’s time to ponder over the issues and find the appropriate solutions to tackle these pressing problems.

I believe, using public transportations most of the time would be one of the best solutions to discourage the commuters. If the public transportation system is accessible to everyone at very cheap cost, perhaps, everyone might use it as means of prime transportation. In the same way, the government should impose more GST in the area of car trading as a result car trade would be narrowed down up to some extent. For example, if a car cost is high along with the high GST, probably, only the rich would buy cars. Likewise, the other possible solution could be hiking price on petroleum products which might discourage the users and compel them to catch public vehicles. Further, people should be made aware of the impacts on the environment by the excessive use of private cars. Thus, people can be motivated to opt public vehicles and, the rising level of pollution and congestion can be minimized.

In conclusion, price incensement on commodities like petrol and diesel can discourage people. Educating the people about the importance of pure environment may contribute to reduce the usage of the plethora of cars. And most importantly, the local government should introduce a strict legislation in terms of GST and one car one house policy.

use it as means of prime transportation
use it as the means of prime transportation

the other possible solution could be
the other possible solutions could be

Sentence: In conclusion, price incensement on commodities like petrol and diesel can discourage people.
Error: incensement Suggestion: No alternate word