School children are becoming far too dependent on computers. This is having an alarming effect on reading and writing skills. Teachers need to avoid using computers in the classroom at all costs and go back to teaching basic study skills.Do you agree or d

School children are becoming far too dependent on computers. This is having an alarming effect on reading and writing skills. Teachers need to avoid using computers in the classroom at all costs and go back to teaching basic study skills.

Do you agree or disagree?

Technology has significant impact on education since last two decades. children are more interested to learn on computers rather than learning in classroom, which make them dependent on computers and losing basic study skills. Presently, computers have pros and cons on children education like a coin has its two sides. In the following paragraph I am going to address for the negative points of computers on education.

There are multifarious negative points with my point of view.First and foremost,using computers in classroom is deteriorating reading and writing skills of students. This devastating impact has led students to even forget the spellings. Moreover, teachers use this technology to provide lessons in classroom which often distract students from the topic by getting fascinated with technology. In past years, teachers use writing boards to give lectures and students use notepad to write notes in order to remind the lectures but these days teachers comes with a photocopy of notes for each students, which effect their capability of reminding topics and writing skills.

However, this technology has many advantages. Firstly, students can read books online if they cannot get from other sources like libraries, schools.Furthermore,they can increase their knowledge on particular topic by searching on google and will not restrict to their classroom. In addition, students can even downloads lectures if they missed it by any chance and this will keep them on track.

Furthermore, students can even accurate their basic writtng techniques as computer has the ability to correct the misspelled words and also the sentence structure. By giving photocopy notes, teachers can as well provide lectures on time as they don't have to dictate their notes for students.

To recapitulate,students and teachers should use computers but to a limit. If they exceed their limit it will definitely ruin students skill. Although the computers in education sector has disadvantages but the advantages outweigh the drawbacks. I partially agree with this statement.

which effect their capability
which affect their capability

Sentence: Presently, computers have pros and cons on children education like a coin has its two sides.
Suggestion: Refer to children and education

Sentence: In past years, teachers use writing boards to give lectures and students use notepad to write notes in order to remind the lectures but these days teachers comes with a photocopy of notes for each students, which effect their capability of reminding topics and writing skills.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and students

Sentence: Furthermore, students can even accurate their basic writtng techniques as computer has the ability to correct the misspelled words and also the sentence structure.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to accurate and their

Sentence: If they exceed their limit it will definitely ruin students skill.
Suggestion: Refer to students and skill

Error: writtng Suggestion: writing

Need to polish sentences.