Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the reponsibilty of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

The equality of well-being over all human populities makes some people argue that rich countries should contribute to make it happen by sharing their wealth to another poor countries. While this is the case, others belief that government of poor countries themselves are responsible for it.

There are some possible reasons why wealth countries also responsible for poverity in another states. First and foremost is the limitation of either human or natural resources of some nations. These two factors are cores to develop the emerging countries. Bad character of its inhabitatnt is also considered as the matter of human resources lackness as well as the bed climate takes into account of the natural resources weakness. In addition, helping another who are deserved to be helped is a kind of human duty. Consequently, ignoring this duty is ignoring the humanity itself.

In the other hand, government, as some people thought, play the main role for this problem. Government which act as the parent of its citizen is the most reliable institute to solve the problem. Waiting for another countries helps is kind of uncertainty which should be considered as the emergency exit, not the main solving. Moreover, inner-improvement could affect the development of related country for a long term rather than being passive by another states help.

In conclusion, I personally agree that government of certain country has bigger responsibility to its nation eventough another wealth countries have duty to help.

to another poor countries.
to other poor countries.

others belief that government of poor countries themselves are responsible for it.
others believe that governments of poor countries themselves are responsible for it.

why wealth countries also responsible for poverity in another states.
why wealth countries are also responsible for the poverty in other states.

helping another who are deserved
helping others who are deserved

government, as some people thought, play the main role for this problem.
governments, as some people thought, play the main role for this problem.

Government which act as the parent of its citizen
Government which acts as the parents of its citizen

Waiting for another countries helps is kind of uncertainty
Waiting for other countries helps is a kind of uncertainty

eventough another wealth countries have duty to help.
even though other wealth countries have duty to help.

Sentence: The equality of well-being over all human populities makes some people argue that rich countries should contribute to make it happen by sharing their wealth to another poor countries.
Error: populities Suggestion: populates

Sentence: There are some possible reasons why wealth countries also responsible for poverity in another states.
Error: poverity Suggestion: poverty

Sentence: Bad character of its inhabitatnt is also considered as the matter of human resources lackness as well as the bed climate takes into account of the natural resources weakness.
Error: lackness Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: inhabitatnt Suggestion: inhabitant

Sentence: In conclusion, I personally agree that government of certain country has bigger responsibility to its nation eventough another wealth countries have duty to help.
Error: eventough Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.