The society would benefit from a ban on all forms of advertising because it serves no useful purpose, and can even be damaging. Some people agree, some others disagree. Discuss both view.

Advertisements are penetrating into our lives as it can be seen al almost everywhere: but station, cinema, elevator and not to mention the Internet and television. Some people find advertisement annoying, or even damaging, so that they rouse to prohibit the ad while others disagree. Whether the existence of ad is necessary or not require a further examination on both the positive and negative sides of it.

To begin with, it is understandable that people want to remove advertisement form our lives. Admittedly, advertisements can be disturbing. The pumping-out of advertisement on the Internet is distractive when doing research online and the insert of ads during TV dramas and movies is obnoxious. Besides, advertisements are sometime misleading and causes impulsive purchase. The exaggeration and eye-blinding techniques employed in the advertisement overshadow the true function of the product, and the consumer, especially the young people, would fall victims to this intensive commercial competition.

However, the proponents of advertisements argue that it is unfair to ban advertisement because it is the only efficient and viable way to show their products. If advertisement is eradicated, the links between products and consumers would be cut off. Without advertisement, companies would find it hard to reach out to their costumers. Consequently, the giant companies would manipulate the market and small companies would never be known by the public. Furthermore, advertisement provides more options to the consumers. For example, in the service industry, where products are not played on shelves, advertisements which give information to consumer appear to be much needed.

Therefore, though advertisement is disturbing now and then, there is a realistic need for it. Government should exert more censorship on the advertisements to make them more trustworthy. All in all, in a commodity era like now, the advertisement is an inescapable and necessary existence.

as it can be seen al almost everywhere: but station, cinema, elevator and not to mention the Internet and television.
as it can be seen at almost everywhere: bus station, cinema, elevator and not to mention the Internet and television.

Sentence: The pumping-out of advertisement on the Internet is distractive when doing research online and the insert of ads during TV dramas and movies is obnoxious.
Error: distractive Suggestion: No alternate word

More compound or complex sentences wanted. Most of the sentences are simple sentences.

Need to polish sentences. Borrow books from library or search online and learn academic essay writing.