In some countries an increasing number of people are suffering from health problems as a result of eating too much fast food. It is therefore necessary for governments to impose a higher tax on this kind of food. To what extent do you agree or disagree w

In some countries an increasing number of people are suffering from health problems as a result of eating too much fast food. It is therefore necessary for governments to impose a higher tax on this kind of food. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Governments have an essential role in reducing health problems in society. For this reason, some people argue that governments have to impose a higher tax on fast food which causes of some health problems. While the implementation of a higher tax for this kind of food can prevent people to buy it regularly, I personally believe that encouraging individual prevention of disease is the novel solution to aware with this issue.

The idea of burden a higher tax on fast food can reduce the people’s appetite to consume too much unhealthy food. In the reality, many people are more likely to buy un...

This campaign can be beneficial effects to break the cycle
This campaign can be beneficial to break the cycle