Some of the methods used in advertising are unethical and unacceotable in today's society.to what extent do you agree with this view?

In the last few decades there has been considerable debate over unfair publicity strategies which are made by companies.In fact,some organizations seek to attract public attention by intolerable ways.In my opinion,it is absolutely true that some advertisments could negatively contribute to the society.

To begin with,in my point of view,the increasing prevalence of adverts for products specifically designed for children and youngsters is unacceptable.Take for example,the commercials for toys,games and clothes which directly aim to catch the attention of younger generation by broadcasting in primetime of television programmes.As a result,young people who are easily swayed by gorgeous pictures and believe that it is important to be up-to-date tend to buy the items impulsively without recognizing that their parents may not be able to afford it.

Furthermore,there are various examples of immoral strategies made by some pharmaceutical companies.They turn to some well-known doctors in order to advertise their medications by giving them rewards,free trips and special facilities.In this sense,physicians prescribe drugs that are prodused by these factories and patients will be encouraged to purchase them.Therefore,companies will advertise their drugs and boost their sales by utilizing physician's positon.

In conclusion,there is no doubt about unfaithful ways of advertising.However,I think,public media should probe to devise an appropriate plan in order to make people aware of these tricks.Moreover,in extreme cases they could adopt suitable policies to ban or restrict some negative advertising methods.

Sentence: In the last few decades there has been considerable debate over unfair publicity strategies which are made by companies.In fact,some organizations seek to attract public attention by intolerable ways.In my opinion,it is absolutely true that some advertisments could negatively contribute to the society.
Error: advertisments Suggestion: advertisements

Take for example,the commercials for toys,games and clothes which directly aim to catch the attention of younger generation by broadcasting in primetime of television programmes.As a result,young people who are easily swayed by gorgeous pictures and believe that it is important to be up-to-date tend to buy the items impulsively without recognizing
Error: primetime Suggestion: No alternate word

In this sense,physicians prescribe drugs that are prodused by these factories and patients will be encouraged to purchase them.Therefore,companies will advertise their drugs and boost their sales by utilizing physician's positon.
Error: positon Suggestion: position
Error: prodused Suggestion: produced

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.